The Obedient Wives' Club

What's a slut? Does having more than one or two lovers make someone a slut?

Slut or slattern is a pejorative term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous. The term is generally applied to women and is an insult or offensive term of disparagement, meaning "dirty or slovenly.

Perfectly. How would you define a slut?

A slut is generally a female who tends to have numerous sexual partners...

A man who has numerous sexual partners is general referred to "a bit of a lad." He's seen as a hero, even by his own family members...

I've known "sluts" over the years. Many are damaged individuals while others just like sex..

:D

Are those Suffy's stomping footsteps I hear approaching....:)

:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Am going for a shower, have just run 13.5 k cross country, after a spinning class. Now I need a boxing class to vent my frustrations. Will get back to this later.

Remember this. Or do you only adopt the faux feminist line when you want to bed one?:o

:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Am going for a shower, have just run 13.5 k cross country, after a spinning class. Now I need a boxing class to vent my frustrations. Will get back to this later.

Remember this. Or do you only adopt the faux feminist line when you want to bed one?:o

In the good old days women would spend the day thinking about kittens, making cakes and sewing the hem on curtains. We've come a long way since then...:hihi:

So much for the better though...:thumbsup::D

In the good old days women would spend the day thinking about kittens, making cakes and sewing the hem on curtains. We've come a long way since then...:hihi:

Apparently we haven't come far enough though, if we're still condeming women for having numerous sexual partners. I forgot my reproductive organs intrinsically deemed me to be the keeper of chastity.

I'm all right at sewing though. :hihi:

A slut is generally a female who tends to have numerous sexual partners...

A man who has numerous sexual partners is general referred to "a bit of a lad." He's seen as a hero, even by his own family members...

I've known "sluts" over the years. Many are damaged individuals while others just like sex..

:D

Ancient Chinese Ploverb:

A lock that is opened by many keys is a not very good lock.

A key that can open many locks is a very good key

Double standards still prevail. Whilst ever the terms 'slut', 'slag', 'slapper' etc are ascribed to women only, then we must keep up the good fight. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your post was somewhat tongue in cheek.

Besides which, what has being a slut got to do with morals and ethics? Being immoral and 'unethical' would be sleeping with a friend's boyfriend or a member of your partner's family or a friend of theirs, in my view. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the number of partners. (This last paragraph is not aimed at you, by the way.)

Archived