The new Limit Bar

meggy

Will the club have anywhere to "chill out"? Sheffield is sorely missing anywhere that you can go on a weekend night after 12am and talk to your mates.

If you allocated a room where the music wasn't as loud that provided tables and chairs or sofa's then I think you'd get a lot of people in. Kind of similar to the chill out room at Republic upstairs.

FRIDAYS OPENING ON 2ND DECEMBER 2011 CANCELLED.

SORRY GUYS, I know it's **** and we're really really sorry, but thanks to the wonders of a large Electrical company that I can not name COUGH NPOWER...(that were supposed to have connected everything up on Monday) we're not going to be ready until at least Saturday. If there was something we could do to fix it, believe me we would but this is out of our hands. We'll have a final answer for Saturday tomorrow at 3pm. Really really sorry about this, we were promised that it would all be sorted this AM and again have been let down.

Archived