The new Limit Bar

meggy

Sorry, yeah we had planned to stay the distance but due to Npowers failure to get our promised electricity fixed, we couldn't use the heating properly so that put a lot of people off staying around in the cold so we closed at 2. Nebxt Saturday is ticket only and we hope to have the heating fixed a.s.a.p.

Sorry, yeah we had planned to stay the distance but due to Npowers failure to get our promised electricity fixed, we couldn't use the heating properly so that put a lot of people off staying around in the cold so we closed at 2. Nebxt Saturday is ticket only and we hope to have the heating fixed a.s.a.p.

The Casbah around 2003/5 was on par with the origanal Limit.Friday n Saturday nights were awesome.There was a special unique vibe goin on.If you can track down the cats who ran it then trust me you will be turning the heating off plus you will be rammed :thumbsup:..

The Casbah around 2003/5 was on par with the origanal Limit.Friday n Saturday nights were awesome.There was a special unique vibe goin on.If you can track down the cats who ran it then trust me you will be turning the heating off plus you will be rammed :thumbsup:..

Yes agree at one point there was a great buzz down there.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm looking to listen to retro tunes that are totally not Chav of any decade. The last time I went to a Limit opening with a mate into Ska/blue tone the dj played oasis and them moved onto dance chart. We all walked out.

Yeh,I was there too.Total shock,why guestlist people from the old Limit and subject us to that!Been in new 1 three times now and it's sound.They can't survive on just us old 'uns reliving our youth but with four decades of indie/alternative to play with once the mix is right I can see this being a great place for old and young alike!

The "word" needs spreading ;)

Oh yeh,no "chavs" or r 'n' b in sight!

Yeh,I was there too.Total shock,why guestlist people from the old Limit and subject us to that!Been in new 1 three times now and it's sound.They can't survive on just us old 'uns reliving our youth but with four decades of indie/alternative to play with once the mix is right I can see this being a great place for old and young alike!

The "word" needs spreading ;)

Oh yeh,no "chavs" or r 'n' b in sight!

It was you I was with lol

Archived