Gary Glitter free to travel

Mecky

We should castrate freaks like Glitter, we know exactly what this monster is going to use his new found freedom for and our judicial system is going to let him do it - its just wrong.

Do you think that will eliminate his desires? I'm doubtful. I also doubt that not having a penis would prevent him from sexually abusing.

Far better to keep an eye on him and sling him back inside at the slightest opportunity.

He's been convicted of pedophilia. There is no excuse for what he did and he should have had his tackle lopped off years ago.

So sue me. If anyone touched my daughter i would be asking for more than their bits lopping off.

This reads like either a tennager wrote it or a drunk adult.

When you start going down a barbaric punishment route where and who decides how for it goes. Perhaps chopping the arms off of those that assualt child molesters?

You incorporated my post in your rant but I have never offered an excuse for what he did. I just think we'd take a massive step back as a society if you and northernstar get your wishes of forced castration and worse.

I think this says more about how soft on criminals this country is . Why the hell we allowed the Kiddy Fidler back into the UK in the first place astounds me . :loopy::loopy:

Why should we export our criminals for other countries to deal with?

Archived