Gary Glitter free to travel

Mecky

This reads like either a tennager wrote it or a drunk adult.

When you start going down a barbaric punishment route where and who decides how for it goes. Perhaps chopping the arms off of those that assualt child molesters?

You incorporated my post in your rant but I have never offered an excuse for what he did. I just think we'd take a massive step back as a society if you and northernstar get your wishes of forced castration and worse.

I'm not a teenager and i'm not drunk and i wasn't ranting. I was saying what i think about pedophiles. I would be all for chopping the arms off child molesters as well. I don't care if it would take society a step back. Pedophiles are the worst of the worst in my opinion. They shatter young innocent lives and hardly get any punishment at all if caught.

I think people exaggerate how rampent Paul Gadd's appetite to indulge in sexual acts with minors is.

he quite enjoyed his time in court if i remember rightly, and never showed a flicker of remorse or sadness, if i remember right too he never even thought he'd done wrong?

the actions of a proper full on peadophile

Would anyone agree with tracking implants as a suggestion? And what would be the implications?

Rather than forced the implant could be offered as a reduction in sentence maybe.

maybe, as long as its done proper and not a band stuck onto a false leg that can be left at home lol

not sure how itd tell if he was near kids tho??

he already has to tell the police where hes going if its longer than 3 days

maybe, as long as its done proper and not a band stuck onto a false leg that can be left at home lol

not sure how itd tell if he was near kids tho??

he already has to tell the police where hes going if its longer than 3 days

That's why I suggested implants.

I think technologically that might be pushing the boundaries a bit. What it would do will put you in the vicinity of a reported crime should a crime occur.

A paedophile wouldn't necessarily have to leave home to commit a crime, he could entice by means of the internet.

Archived