Gary Glitter free to travel

Mecky

Is it just me, but what the blazes has Gary Gltter got to do with Sheffield, and why have the Mods let this go on for so long? Ok, he is an animal, and needs a good birching, but its hardly a thread about Sheffield. It amazes me just how much non-sensical dribble is allowed to stay when other posts are removed because....... Well, we never know why they get removed. They just disappear, which would be a good thing for Glitter to do, and for good this time, the dirty filthy bas........

Is it just me, but what the blazes has Gary Gltter got to do with Sheffield, and why have the Mods let this go on for so long? Ok, he is an animal, and needs a good birching, but its hardly a thread about Sheffield. It amazes me just how much non-sensical dribble is allowed to stay when other posts are removed because....... Well, we never know why they get removed. They just disappear, which would be a good thing for Glitter to do, and for good this time, the dirty filthy bas........

do you understand what general discussions section is for?

this is NOT in the sheffield section

Chav non entity's love paedophiles. "Paedo's" are the only people a chav non entity can feel superior to. Paedophiles give chav non entity's an oportunity for loud righteous indignation, and to be a local hero.

Since when did chavs come in to it? :huh:

Archived