Initial towel supply company

tillytwo

I see that the spelling and punctuation gestapo are busy again,do you never sleep,give a thought for the poster they may have problems.This forum has far two many perfect people on it we need a cull.

I was trying to help, but people like you always look for the bad in people.

I went for an admin job there in the early 70's, At the 2nd interview I clearly remember being asked if I was in a steady relationship (presumably because of my devastating good looks, personality and dress sense and the plethora of nubile young ladies working there) I foolishly mentioned this to my girlfriend at the time (a fruit cake of the highest order) and my career there ended before it had begun

worked for Initial as driver for almost a yr which back then was almost a life long job for me,not a bad job but lousy pay and one always had to be VERY VERY carefull when going into the ladys washroom some rough factory girls back then and one word out of place ,not me, but heard some mouthie one's soon got an oil job

Archived