Osbornes latest

Because he is trying to influence public opinion over here to try and make it earier to achieve his/their goals.

That is the impression I get also.

He is very clever though, and posts as if he has knowledge and authority.

One to watch I think.

the amount quoted is just an example designed to produce an attention grabbing amount saved.

businesses will be able to borrow small amounts.

people come on here and whine about the declining high street after doing all their shopping on amazon, if they want a successful manufacturing sector they should wherever possible buy british produced goods

One to watch I think.

I don't think he's clever, he's just been rumbled that's all. There are people and I know of plenty, who sound very convincing in what they say and make it seem that they know what they're talking about. Sooner or later they will make a mistake and tie themselves up in knots and then you can see them for what they really are.

BTW, I understand you live in some Sumatran backwater.

Why are you posting on an English forum, a country of which you have little day to day knowledge, if that is the case?

Apart from being factually wrong, that post displays the usual far right stupidity of saying someone isn't fit to air an opinion because they don't fit your narrow view of what's right.

Because he is trying to influence public opinion over here to try and make it earier to achieve his/their goals.

I'm white, British born and can trace my family history back almost a thousand years in the UK.

Sorry if that isn't English enough for you.

One to watch I think.

45 years in the UK, most in the Sheffield area gives me a fair idea.

Tough if you don't like it.

Watch me?

I'm scared. Have you got slave labour camps set up for foreigners and people that don't measure up to your daft idea of what's English?

I'm white, British born and can trace my family history back almost a thousand years in the UK.

Sorry if that isn't English enough for you.

No, that is not good enough for me.

My family have only been in England for a little over a hundred years, but I am far more patriotic than you.

Length of tenure has no respect to loyalty.

I am totally left wing, and do not consider religious groups to come under working class culture.

All religion is a method of keeping the workers in their place, that is, under the heel of the ruling class.

It is to be despised in all its forms.

45 years in the UK, most in the Sheffield area gives me a fair idea.

Tough if you don't like it.

Watch me?

I'm scared. Have you got slave labour camps set up for foreigners and people that don't measure up to your daft idea of what's English?

What is your problem, you are in a religious enclave over on the otherside of the world. I pity you.

No, that is not good enough for me.

My family have only been in England for a little over a hundred years.

You're not a proper Englishman.

I'm telling the EDL on you.

Are you fit to post on an English forum?

I'll have to keep an eye on you. I thought you were a real Englishman but you're just a Johnny Foreigner pretending to be English.

You haven't even got an English flag as your avatar.

You're not a proper Englishman.

I'm telling the EDL on you.

Are you fit to post on an English forum?

I'll have to keep an eye on you. I thought you were a real Englishman but you're just a Johnny Foreigner pretending to be English.

You haven't even got an English flag as your avatar.

My Mothers side have been Yorkshire since the Ice Age ended.

My Grandfather was a Sligo man

When he came over it was before partition, it was in 1895 I believe.

So we have been here since Adam was a Lad.

I am a Yorkshireman to my bones.

Archived