Are The Left To Blame For the Rise of The Right?

Their track record is pretty good, they were right about the EU..

What is their track record? I'm only aware of about a dozen elected representatives, some of whom have defected from the Tories or BNP. The mayor of Donny, Peter Davies, has expressed support for the Taliban so there might be some strong words exchanged between him and the ex-BNPers of whom there seem to be more and more as HMS Griffin goes down with all rats scuttling away. He also said he do things which he didn't have the power to do such as reduce the number of councillors in Doncaster. I do admire the English Democrats though for standing in Wales. I wonder if they'll stand in France too.

What is their track record? I'm only aware of about a dozen elected representatives, some of whom have defected from the Tories or BNP. The mayor of Donny, Peter Davies, has expressed support for the Taliban so there might be some strong words exchanged between him and the ex-BNPers of whom there seem to be more and more as HMS Griffin goes down with all rats scuttling away. He also said he do things which he didn't have the power to do such as reduce the number of councillors in Doncaster. I do admire the English Democrats though for standing in Wales. I wonder if they'll stand in France too.

We've seen the outcome of one of their predictions. The EU has failed. They may never be right about another thing but their record to date is. Played 1, Won 1.

The warped Liberal Metropolitan ideals shared by ALL of the establishment parties are to blame for them moving away from what the majority of the public actually want.

On issues such as capital punishment, the EU, mass immigration and foreign aid the major political parties are completely out of touch with public opinion. This indifference to the real views of ordinary people means that the three main parties have lost the support of most voters.

Forget about votes cast in elections, most people only vote because they feel that they should not neglect their democratic right to do so. Instead look at the membership of the main parties, which is falling rapidly and has been for some decades.

The Tories claim over 300,000 members. But their stated accounts indicate way below this level...

86 per cent of Labour Party funding comes from Trade Unions. Not the members.

The Liberal Democrats are dependent upon EU funding for their MEPs to survive as a party.

Public funding of (approved) political parties is the future...

The warped Liberal Metropolitan ideals shared by ALL of the establishment parties are to blame for them moving away from what the majority of the public actually want.

Go on, I'll humour you and I could do with a laugh; can you give a couple of examples of warped Liberal Metropolitan ideals please?

Go on, I'll humour you and I could do with a laugh; can you give a couple of examples of warped Liberal Metropolitan ideals please?

The warped ideal that mass immigration enriches the whole of society, when in fact it only benefits the migrants and the capitalist class. Increasing competition for jobs, housing, education and health care is at the expense of the very poorest in our society. The only people who profit from this state of affairs are selfish economic migrants and the wealthy.

The warped ideal that signing away our constitutional powers to unelected civil servants in Brussels, such as control over who enters the UK, does not harm British sovereignty in the slightest. Over 70 per cent of all laws that are passed in our lower and upper chambers were created by EU bureaucrats. This is NOT healthy for democracy, but it is the EU way.

The warped ideal that mass immigration enriches the whole of society, when in fact it only benefits the migrants and the capitalist class. Increasing competition for jobs, housing, education and health care is at the expense of the very poorest in our society. The only people who profit from this state of affairs are selfish economic migrants and the wealthy.

The warped ideal that signing away our constitutional powers to unelected civil servants in Brussels, such as control over who enters the UK, does not harm British sovereignty in the slightest. Over 70 per cent of all laws that are passed in our lower and upper chambers were created by EU bureaucrats. This is NOT healthy for democracy, but it is the EU way.

...yawn...typical load of cack. What a bore.

Archived