Are The Left To Blame For the Rise of The Right?

Go on, I'll humour you and I could do with a laugh; can you give a couple of examples of warped Liberal Metropolitan ideals please?

The warped Liberal Metropolitan ideal that it is morally correct to take money from the poor in our rich country and give it to the rich in poor countries.

The budget for the International Development Aid budget is rising to £12.6 billion per year - all because super rich politicians who have no understanding of the economic plight of the electorate have decided that they would look much better on the international stage if they gave away bucket loads of our hard pressed taxes to corrupt and incompetent regimes.

This money could, and should, be used to help the poorest of our own people, such as the unemployed, in these hard times. But the Liberal Metropolitan elite - to whom Cameron, Clegg and Miliband all belong, see things differently because of their privileged upbringing and lifestyles.

Go on, I'll humour you and I could do with a laugh; can you give a couple of examples of warped Liberal Metropolitan ideals please?

How about the warped Liberal Metropolitan ideal that cutting the winter fuel allowance for pensioners in order to fund increased foreign aid for countries such as Somalia (rated the most corrupt nation on Earth) and India and Pakistan (both nuclear powers) is morally justifiable?

How many pensioners will die of the cold this year because a politician born with a silver spoon in his mouth believes it to be acceptable?

Me too, at least the far right stand for something whereas the loony left fall for anything.

You the champion of wind up annoying one liners.

Not as good as Halibuts record for none contributing one liners.

All one-liners.

Archived