Natwest? useing your card in other machines

Just ring them for crying out loud, there is a number on the back of your card. They are still open now.

That has made me actually laugh out loud (LOL as I think the young people call it).

But if people 'just rang up about stuff' there would be about 80% less posts on here and, frankly, I'd miss posts such as this and the stories that they reveal.

Is it a basic account?

If so this is what it states on the Natwest website:

Cash Withdrawals- withdraw up to £300 a day from any NatWest, RBS or Ulster Bank cash machine in the UK

This has been well publicised I knew about it and I am not even with Natwest.

Well Im a Nat West customer and I havent been made aware of it

the reason i have money is cos i dont call 0845 numbers and i thought i would ask on here!

bloody draing your lot

mods remove this thread plz

Why didn't you use your common sense and look on the Natwest website?

This thread may be of use to others as some people have pointed out that they weren't aware of the situation.

I agree with the other guy, sounds like you have a basic account because of your credit rating. Don't worry, poor credit doesn't make you a bad person at all, it just means that you aren't a "money person". Maybe your wife could take control of the finances for a bit?

You can apply for an upgrade, if you think your credit rating has improved then give it a go.

Elsewise, other banks offer debit cards to pretty much anyone. May be you could try the Post Office?

Archived