Problems with play.com

I have always used Play.com and can't fault them. I have had items sent out that weren't rght (my bf got sent an Xbox game in stead of the PS3 version once) but sending the item back they replaced it and refunded the postage.

Can the parents of your grandchild not post the item back, surely they have post offices were they are from then the item can be replcaed.

I don't get why after all the years you said you have used play with no issues this one problem arises and you slate them and say you're never using them again...mistakes happen-that's life

Not used play in years now. Two strikes I gave them, and then out. What was worse is: I ordered a 8gb sony walkman, and the tossers sent me the less expensive 4gb model.

Getting it sent back was a right pain in the butt. Considering it was an expensive item (was around £70-80) I was not pleased at all.

Second item I didn't bother sending back as it was only £3. But that was the last item I ever bought from them.

Always amazon for me these days (and ebay). Perhaps the Japanese company that took them over gave the warehoue ops some spec savers vouchers..... but I seriously doubt they are any better.

I remember when they put the TVs up at the wrong price and loads of people were trying to buy them. Nothing was delivered and no apology for false advertising!

yup, play never honor sales if they screw it up. When the order has gone through and all, I think that is a disgrace.

Amazon on the other hand, pricing errors are in your favor! I picked up an xbox 360 arcade stick that should have been £150, for £20. Bargain! (just the joy stick part alone is £20 - sanwa)

Archived