Original/creative things to do for girlfriend's birthday?

Joeee

Hi,

It's my girlfriend's birthday coming up and I'm wanting to do something special, and different, for this occasion.

At the moment I a researching into a helicopter flight! :hihi:

Can anyone recommend anything to do rather than the typical choice of restaurant/cinema etc?

Cheers!

mate... we can't advise you on that. We know nothing about this young lady. You'd have to tell us a bit more about her, what kind of things she likes, dislikes etc if we were to be able to get anywhere near making a useful suggestion.

For example, I could suggest an outdoor pursuit centre where she could learn to absail - but if she's not the outdoor sporty type, or is terrified of heights, then that's no good.

I could suggest a hot air balloon ride - or some sky diving - but that might not be any good either.

How about some Scuba diving lessons? or would she feel claustrophobic in that situation?

Taking a Ferrari around the race track at Brands Hatch or somewhere?

Pot holing and Caving?

A cookery lesson by a top Chef.

A weekend in Amsterdam.

A crash residential training course to learn a new skill.

I mean, there's LOADS of things you could do for her - but you'll be in the best place to judge what is likely to appeal to her. Hopefully!

Personally I'd get her a quarter of Milk Tray and a pair of pink fluffy slippers.

Archived