Looking for Jonathan Webster

dancingdoll

Does anyone know a Jonathan Webster who lived in Cliffefield Rd, Woodseats in the 1970's? He would be about 51 years old now. Do you know of him or any of his family.

I lived on Cliffe Field Road, Meersbrook (not Woodseats) during the 70's but, I don't recall this name.

I lived on Cliffe Field Road, Meersbrook (not Woodseats) during the 70's but, I don't recall this name.

Yes you're right, it is Meersbrook. They lived at number 39. His dad was called John and he had 2 elder sisters, Diane and Denise, a younger sister Alison and a younger brother Andrew. I knew him between 1975 and 1977 and that's where the family were living then.

Yes you're right, it is Meersbrook. They lived at number 39. His dad was called John and he had 2 elder sisters, Diane and Denise, a younger sister Alison and a younger brother Andrew. I knew him between 1975 and 1977 and that's where the family were living then.

Sorry, I don't know them. Presumably they'd go to Carfield School did they?

Archived