Women arrested for raping men

Mecky

I don't believe it. Its not possible, physically, for a woman to force a man to have sex... He must be willing, although it sounds as if he was able. I could just see him marching into the hospital with a blanket over it..

"When they had finished they left me in the bush totally naked.

"Some people gathering grass helped me by calling the police, who took me to hospital to deal with the effects of this drug that I had been given, as the urge to have sex was still there."

I wonder if they threw a bucket of water over him?...

It's quite possible for a woman to rape a man, believe me....

Erections are a natural response to stimulation, and if a guy is being restrained, a woman can always cause this response... especially if it's been a while since the last time for the guy...

Of course it is, particularly if the man is restrained and given drugs to induce an erection as appears to be the case here.

I don't think there are any drugs freely available that can induce an erection. The man has to be sexuality stimulated..There's no magic wand, so to speak:hihi:

Archived