Women arrested for raping men

Mecky

It's quite possible for a woman to rape a man, believe me....

Erections are a natural response to stimulation, and if a guy is being restrained, a woman can always cause this response... especially if it's been a while since the last time for the guy...

So according to that if a man fell off the top off a tower block with a woman, she would be able to stimulate him? If the man fears for his life or is terrified, it wouldn't happen, IMO....

How can you when I've just said I don't think there are any drugs that can stimulate an erection alone. You said there are, but then won't name them..That doesn't make any sense...I can't name something I don't know the name of...:hihi:

Unless I'm very much mistaken you're sat in front of a computer. Look.

You've never asked for a source of a random claim then, erm, then again...? :hihi::huh:

Of course I have Frank, but saying that there are drugs that can precipitate erections is hardly a secret and almost everyone aprt from you knows they exist.

Archived