Women arrested for raping men

Mecky

What is it you actually disbelieve and why. Genuine question Frank.

I think if it really is rape, that involves violence, intimidation and fear...I don't think many men would be up for it. A woman or women could hold a man down and force themselves on him, but he would have to want to do it. I don't think its physically possible to have sex if you are fully against it. The theory that you can implies that men's mental state does not effect their willy...If we accept that men can't help having sex even if they don't want to, doesn't then a woman, who they find grotesque, just have to touch them and, bingo...off they go!

Defence, what am I defending?

On the contrary, I am saying it is total nonsense.

It is rasist tripe, making out that black people believe in voodoo rubish.

I am suprised at some of the posters on here saying they believe this to be true.

Branding all Zimbabweans as liars could be deemed as racist. There are lots of weird superstitious practices amongst African cultures. In South Africa, men with HIV and AIDS rape children as they believe that sex with a virgin will cure them.

What is it that you can't get your head round? That a man can be raped?

Branding all Zimbabweans as liars could be deemed as racist. There are lots of weird superstitious practices amongst African cultures. In South Africa, men with HIV and AIDS rape children as they believe that sex with a virgin will cure them.

What is it that you can't get your head round? That a man can be raped?

Leaving aside the racist element.

It is impossible to 'rape' an unwilling man.

The physical act is not possible.

Most women may find this impossible to believe, as they have never encountered it.

I think if it really is rape, that involves violence, intimidation and fear...I don't think many men would be up for it. A woman or women could hold a man down and force themselves on him, but he would have to want to do it. I don't think its physically possible to have sex if you are fully against it. The theory that you can implies that men's mental state does not effect their willy...If we accept that men can't help having sex even if they don't want to, doesn't then a woman, who they find grotesque, just have to touch them and, bingo...off they go!

Actually on male to male rape it is common for the victim to get an erection while he's getting buggered and this is why a lot of male victims are confused. Rape victims get sexually excited or aroused whether they want sex or not. Not so sure if it would be possible for the male to ejaculate or not but the OP's link suggests this is happening.

Actually on male to male rape it is common for the victim to get an erection while he's getting buggered and this is why a lot of male victims are confused. Rape victims get sexually excited or aroused whether they want sex or not. Not so sure if it would be possible for the male to ejaculate or not but the OP's link suggests this is happening.

Yes but we're talking woman on man..

Does the same apply to women who are raped..I don't know..

I don't believe it. Its not possible, physically, for a woman to force a man to have sex... He must be willing, although it sounds as if he was able. I could just see him marching into the hospital with a blanket over it..

"When they had finished they left me in the bush totally naked.

"Some people gathering grass helped me by calling the police, who took me to hospital to deal with the effects of this drug that I had been given, as the urge to have sex was still there."

I wonder if they threw a bucket of water over him?...

that is not true.

it is completely possible for men to be raped and it's a horrible misunderstanding that people think they can't, this is why so many men are petrified of coming forward.

an erection is simply how the body knows to respond so it's actually completely possible.

Does the same apply to women who are raped..I don't know..

To a point yes, the act of sex even though its not wanted will cause certain chemical reactions and this is possibly why female rape victims in the past especially had a hard time proving the case, but that's an educated guess at a reason.

that is not true.

it is completely possible for men to be raped and it's a horrible misunderstanding that people think they can't, this is why so many men are petrified of coming forward.

an erection is simply how the body knows to respond so it's actually completely possible.

That is total and utter nonsense.

Absolute and utter tripe.

Archived