Women arrested for raping men

Mecky

Lived there Frank, it's the norm and has little to do with any emotional state.

Well, looking down from my 12 bedroomed mansion in Posh Town Central..I feel that they are unhappy. If you've ever spoken to these girls when they're not drunk and not with mates lots of them are struggling..

Well, looking down from my 12 bedroomed mansion in Posh Town Central..I feel that they are unhappy. If you've ever spoken to these girls when they're not drunk and not with mates lots of them are struggling..

Well as far as the Geordies go, i used to travel in to town with hoardes of women like this on a friday night. Some of them I knew, some were happily married. It's not a given that unhappiness is a symptom of going out and getting drunk or vice versa.

12 bedrooms....?

Legal note: as a result of the Sexual Offences Act 2003, replacing/updating previous legislation, a woman can be charged with rape just as a man can be. The Act uses the word 'person'. Although it also refers to 'he', that 'he' includes 'she': Interpretation Act 1976. See http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/contents

No I never said that. You've misquoted me. I said, frequently, that women could not be held responsible for rape for the way they dress, they can't be blamed in any way. The fault is the man.

I said that women would avoid unwanted attention from some men by dressing differently because some men, wrongly, think that women who dress like this are fair game. It was advise to avoid attention, not to blame women.

Interesting article, by coincidence here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067391/Why-DO-young-women-dressed-like-We-meet-nightclubbers-unsettling-answer.html

1. I didn't quote you, merely described what you argued.

2. Whilst you have repeatedly said that women cannot be blamed, even to the point of typing it in capital letters, what you are effectively doing in your second paragraph is apportioning responsibility and therefore blame.

It might appear like semantics, but I think it is an important distinction, and why we clashed on the "slutwalks" thread which I have just skimmed through to be reminded that I do actually find your opinions on this subject quite objectionable.

Back to what I was saying, it does seem that you have this stereotyped idea that rape commonly occurs when somebody jumps out from behind a bush, choosing some victim that has aroused them. I would concur that male rape by a female in such a situation, if not totally impossible, is improbable to an extent that it has probably never happened that way. But to state outright in your 1st post that it was "not possible" was such breathtaking naivety that my gast was well and truly flabbered.

Well as far as the Geordies go, i used to travel in to town with hoardes of women like this on a friday night. Some of them I knew, some were happily married. It's not a given that unhappiness is a symptom of going out and getting drunk or vice versa.

12 bedrooms....?

Sorry that should have been 2 bedrooms and Slum Town, not Posh Town...I was trying, and failing, to be funny...:D

Yes I agree there are some slappers who do it cos they like it, but some who don't...

Archived