There're loads of people who will clean our toilets for less than £12

A non party political broadcast sharing with you the policies of the young Conservatives at LSE.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=270166293033952&set=a.270163223034259.78444.268750109842237&type=1&theater

'Jason for bankside treasurer' describes, Cheaper toilet cleaning: The Plan.

When I'm Treasurer. I'll put an end to this madness. I'll try to negotiate for better rates. If that fails, I'll find us new cleaners. This London. There're loads of people who will clean our toilets for less than £12.

The bottom line is: we deserve to have clean toilets for a fair price.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=271617349555513&set=a.270163223034259.78444.268750109842237&type=3&theater

She can clean my toilet for £12, but not the Bankside cleaners

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=272047546179160&set=a.270163223034259.78444.268750109842237&type=3&theater

Free toasters for girls. Because the bread ain't going to toast itself.

Women, vote Conservative and clean a toff's toilet for less!

The bottom two links are no longer active, the photos have been removed.

There was a picture of a half naked women with a feather duster, alongside the campaign to pay cleaners less.

And a picture of a toaster alongside the campaign to give every girl a toaster.

Some people are barely qualified to clean toilets but people like you keep telling them they are entitled to more, convincing them that laziness rather than hard-work = rewards.

Anybody is capable of cleaning a toilet, except for the physically disabled.

The only people who should be having their personal toilets cleaned for them are the physically disabled. Communal toilets are a different matter.

You don't need a qualification to clean a toilet, and nor should you. That said, you should be perfectly capable of and responsible for cleaning your own.

And what I object to, is people not being rewarded for their work. But perhaps you're too blind to see it.

EMTR's so high for people coming off of benefits via work, that there is no point in working in the first place.

We need to make sure it does by reducing the EMTR's, so that people whom work are rewarded.

What I say is that hard work makes you no better off than being lazy.

Are you going to work an hour for £5, or work 8 hours for £5?

There are plenty of people who have learned a trade and developed skills to offer who earn less - well under £12 an hour.

How will they feel if all toilet cleaners are paid a minimum of £12 an hour? If there's a job, anywhere, that is only worth minimum wage because any unskilled, slow-witted, otherwise unemployable person can do it, it has to be toilet cleaning. So why should toilet cleaners be paid as much as, or more than , many skilled workers?

There are plenty of people who have learned a trade and developed skills to offer who earn less - well under £12 an hour.

How will they feel if all toilet cleaners are paid a minimum of £12 an hour? If there's a job, anywhere, that is only worth minimum wage because any unskilled, slow-witted, otherwise unemployable person can do it, it has to be toilet cleaning. So why should toilet cleaners be paid as much as, or more than , many skilled workers?

I disagree the thick ones will clean the inside of the bowl with the same cloth and before they clean the seat.

I cleaned plenty in my time with a tooth brush for much less than that.

Archived