Why does the media portray the poor to be racist?

A lot of stories at the minute in the MSM, dealing with inequality amongst the poor, referring to the 'white working class', 'immigrants', the BNP and issues such as housing.

Anything negative/racist is being apportioned to the white working class.

Why are the white working class being called racist by the media, why not the white middle class, or the white upper class? Or just whites in general?

If anything I've seen more racism in the so called 'upper classes' as the 'lower classes' are forced to mix amongst one another.

Erm, cause they are ? Look where the bnp do well - clue: it isn't dore or Maidenhead it's maltby and burnley. Racism is often down to poor education or misinformation. The middle class lefties also hold the White working class with a certain amount of contempt which just exasabates the issue. Classic case when Gordon brown was done up like a kipper at the last election when his microphone was on and he thought it wasn't - "where do all these polish people come from ?" Poland you div. Says it all really. High unemployment who do you blame ? People who are different. Tried out first in Germany in the 1930s.

Erm, cause they are ? Look where the bnp do well - clue: it isn't dore or Maidenhead it's maltby and burnley. Racism is often down to poor education or misinformation. The middle class lefties also hold the White working class with a certain amount of contempt which just exasabates the issue. Classic case when Gordon brown was done up like a kipper at the last election when his microphone was on and he thought it wasn't - "where do all these polish people come from ?" Poland you div. Says it all really. High unemployment who do you blame ? People who are different. Tried out first in Germany in the 1930s.

Rather a sweeping analysis.Many people whom are racist are Tories but are too respectable to associate with the BNP who are criminal in their conduct.The poor and the victims of racism are the same groups often.and many white people in poor areas co-exist perfectly well with ethnic minorities.I hope you are not in a position to influence children with these dangerous views.

A lot of stories at the minute in the MSM, dealing with inequality amongst the poor, referring to the 'white working class', 'immigrants', the BNP and issues such as housing.

Why are the white working class being called racist by the media, why not the white middle class, or the white upper class? Or just whites in general?

If anything I've seen more racism in the so called 'upper classes' as the 'lower classes' are forced to mix amongst one another.

The white working class are the biggest losers of mass immigration...so they complain and nowt happens...so they vote BNP and then they're racists..

Rather a sweeping analysis.Many people whom are racist are Tories but are too respectable to associate with the BNP who are criminal in their conduct.The poor and the victims of racism are the same groups often.and many white people in poor areas co-exist perfectly well with ethnic minorities.I hope you are not in a position to influence children with these dangerous views.

The working class seem to defend to the hilt anyone on the right with money or power as an aspiration. Difficult to find that in reverse. It's almost as if they drool over them like char wallahs, yet the right almost need facemasks when in the vicinity of the great unwashed. :hihi:

Which particular stories are you concerned about?

The working class also like to bicker amongst each other...the Right love this, it plays right into their hands because it deflects from what their up to..it also plays right into the hands of the RT press. The right are just as racist but they have bigger issues to bicker over. Big Dosh!

It was a sweeping statement and I wasn't suggesting they all are, and you're right - the middle classes will have racists amongst them and they will vote Tory. Labiur will have racists among thrm if the voters ate old enough - alot of old people are, well a bit racist. Another sweepinb statement but one that has a grain of truth to it. But the areas that the likes of the bnp succeed in are poor White working class. I can't change the results.

And as for the last statement I'll raise adolph, Rudolph, martin, Joseph and Herman how i like !!!

Do you have examples of what you've seen?

It was a sweeping statement and I wasn't suggesting they all are, and you're right - the middle classes will have racists amongst them and they will vote Tory. Labiur will have racists among thrm if the voters ate old enough - alot of old people are, well a bit racist. Another sweepinb statement but one that has a grain of truth to it. But the areas that the likes of the bnp succeed in are poor White working class. I can't change the results.

And as for the last statement I'll raise adolph, Rudolph, martin, Joseph and Herman how i like !!!

I am not worried about your own kids ,more that you might be a priest or teacher who can corrupt the innocent.

Archived