Why does the media portray the poor to be racist?

Erm, cause they are ? Look where the bnp do well - clue: it isn't dore or Maidenhead it's maltby and burnley. Racism is often down to poor education or misinformation. The middle class lefties also hold the White working class with a certain amount of contempt which just exasabates the issue. Classic case when Gordon brown was done up like a kipper at the last election when his microphone was on and he thought it wasn't - "where do all these polish people come from ?" Poland you div. Says it all really. High unemployment who do you blame ? People who are different. Tried out first in Germany in the 1930s.

Really? tell me why do you think the BNP dont stand in places like Dore or Maidenhead ?

I don't know if they stand there or not. If they do they don't win or I'm sure I'd have read about it. I'm guessing by the highlighted part of an earlier post it's down to the generally higher education of the areas in question. They won't fall for the daily star banging on immigrants taking their jerbs because they all have a job, if they want or need one. Are any of them still racist ? Probably, but in a more media friendly middle class way.

A lot of stories at the minute in the MSM, dealing with inequality amongst the poor, referring to the 'white working class', 'immigrants', the BNP and issues such as housing.

Anything negative/racist is being apportioned to the white working class.

Why are the white working class being called racist by the media, why not the white middle class, or the white upper class? Or just whites in general?

If anything I've seen more racism in the so called 'upper classes' as the 'lower classes' are forced to mix amongst one another.

You have a lot to learn about the manipulation of public opinion

Archived