Clayton terrace pitsmoor

propane man

Fox's was on the left hand side, up toward the top of Woodside Lane. The terrace I mentioned was almost directly opposite. Some good pictures on the 'Picture Sheffield' site namely t101027 and s20731, the little kid is outside the shop on the latter photograph.

Fox's was on the left hand side, up toward the top of Woodside Lane. The terrace I mentioned was almost directly opposite. Some good pictures on the 'Picture Sheffield' site namely t101027 and s20731, the little kid is outside the shop on the latter photograph.

I had to have a look at that photo again, in those days I followed a group of older lads around and they took me all over with them, I'm sure that the kid is me. Pete Summers was one of the older lads. We all lived around the Nottingham St area. :)

will that be clayton terrace then

No,glynn. Clayton Terrace appears on the map posted by hillsbro.

I now think that the one opposite Fox's is called Haddon Terrace. This also can be seen on the 'Picture Sheffield site. On the 'Old Maps' site it is shown clearly but is not named.

I was wondering who that kid was, if it is you shaunfl it's worth getting hold of a copy.

Wasn't it bloody dreary around there though? I still think the Sheffield Council should've preserved some of the area as a kind of museum.

I now think that the one opposite Fox's is called Haddon Terrace. This also can be seen on the 'Picture Sheffield site. On the 'Old Maps' site it is shown clearly but is not named.

I was wondering who that kid was, if it is you shaunfl it's worth getting hold of a copy.

Wasn't it bloody dreary around there though? I still think the Sheffield Council should've preserved some of the area as a kind of museum.

hi texas i was only two years old when we moved from there but ive got two older brothers who would have been five and seven years old then i have printed a copy of it to show them once again thanks for that its all for the family tree that i am trying to do

I always felt safe down there and I thought the Cubs down at the old school was magical and after it had all gone Parkwood Springs and Roe woods took its place.:)

Archived