'Racist' on the London tram

So is vigilantism, but you're all for that aren't you?

As for the OP:

To be honest, I think it's ridiculous that she has been arrested.

Her behaviour was horrible, the views presented were horrible, but she wasn't posing a threat to anyone, she was just sitting there saying nasty things.

You can't change people's views with laws, that does not work. The way to fight racism is with popular movements. We need to mock these people and show them how ridiculous their views are. Arresting them solves nothing, and is horribly illiberal.

Its even worse that she'd mentally ill. It seems pleading insanity only applies if it doesn't offend the liberal ninnies...:D

Ahhhhhh, i see.

You didnt like my comparrison.

Well sorry to bust your bubble but the only reason i used that is because, as its something recently in the news its something everyone could relate to.

Or are you suggesting something else?

The comparison? Well it's blatantly untrue, since the people you proclaim get away with 'anti British, anti white bile' are sanctioned for it. Perhaps you're unaware of the prohibition of Islam4UK, and the prosecution of the poppy burners and Abu Hamza etc or perhaps you'd like to champion there right to behave anti socially too?

The woman in the youtube clip is merely experiencing the phenomenon known as 'what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander'.

Archived