'Racist' on the London tram

I only read a few pages but on at least one someone said "I don't think she said anything racist". One of the posters with Mr as the front of their name, can't remember which one.

To be a racist you have to believe your race is superior to another race. Saying a black man is black isn’t racist unless you believe your race is superior.

It would be a relief if her child was brought up by someone suitable. He doesn't deserve that nonsense she subjects him to.

Who are you to judge?

He doesn't deserve that nonsense she subjects him to.

So you know its a regular thing that happens often do you?

Or are you guessing again?

To be a racist you have to believe your race is superior to another race. Saying a black man is black isn’t racist unless you believe your race is superior.

So all the dozens of people that have made nasty comments toward me for being an Aussie - therefore MUST be a criminal can be done for racism???

*goes and looks for a pen and paper to make a list*

:hihi:

In your opinion.

Eventually and after much pressure.

What pressure was that then?

No im not.

Again no,

Im aware of his situation

So my claim is matter of fact then, not opinion?

No and ive never suggested anything of the sort.

You made that up.

Your lying :)

My comment was posed as a question, hence the question mark that punctuated it.

Not sure i understand what your saying here.

Care to elaborate?

I'm saying that just as the law of the land applies to Abu Hamza and his ilk it applies to the woman in the youtube clip equally. If you don't believe it should be applied to her then you should give Mr Hamza a Get Out of Jail Free card.

Archived