'Racist' on the London tram

People are excusing her behaviour. The black woman whom so many are so quick to label as racist, what about her circumstances? A lifetime of racist treatment I wager, and having to listen to that diatribe and be told to go back from whence she came, yet none of you who are so quick to try and come up with 100 possible reasons why the white woman may have been having a bad day and said things that she doesn't mean are prepared to afford the black woman, who made one innocuous comment in retaliation, the same empathy. That says it all really. Back to Shims' earlier point.

Hence why I want to know what happen to start all this... technically both are wrong and your excuses are just as bad as any others.

Why are you persisting with this mentally ill line? Where is your evidence that she is mentally ill? Unless mentally ill and racism are synonymous. Hmmmm *ponders*
When it'll not a revolting industry engineering to advance imperialist goals ie. evil, I would consider it to be a mental disorder.

People are excusing her behaviour. The black woman whom so many are so quick to label as racist, what about her circumstances? A lifetime of racist treatment I wager, and having to listen to that diatribe and be told to go back from whence she came, yet none of you who are so quick to try and come up with 100 possible reasons why the white woman may have been having a bad day and said things that she doesn't mean are prepared to afford the black woman, who made one innocuous comment in retaliation, the same empathy. That says it all really. Back to Shims' earlier point.

Yes or no?

If she was racist she wouldn't have struggled with what to say to offend, it'd be second nature to her already.

We need to see how this started and what she's responding too!

Unbelievable. What she was responding to when she used that phrase was a black woman who'd asked her to watch her language.

Who else but a racist would have made a response based on her being black?

Who else but a racist would make up the word 'Nigafrica' and tell her f**k off back there?

Can you imagine a starting point that would make the behaviour acceptable or reasonable?

Duh, from threads on here i've seen clips of outright racists and she is not an out and out moronic racists, a moron maybe, but a disgruntled one. If you're labelling her as racist, you also need to label the other woman one in the same fashion.

No. She wasn't being racist. She's not been prosecuted.

Unbelievable. What she was responding to when she used that phrase was a black woman who'd asked her to watch her language.

Who else but a racist would have made a response based on her being black?

Who else but a racist would make up the word 'Nigafrica' and tell her f**k off back there?

Can you imagine a starting point that would make the behaviour acceptable or reasonable?

She was struggling and acting like an idiot in a predicament with her back against the wall. She acted stupidly and made racist comments, as to being an actual racist, it doesn't seem so to me.

Archived