'Racist' on the London tram

What's funny about it? Many people find that part of it grossly offensive.

You misunderstood me Halibut, I meant I would have laughed AT her and pitied her for the narrow minded, uneducated, petty views. I wouldn't give her enough worth to actually be offended by her, I would simply class her as a moron. However, the awful swearing and screaming in front of a small child is another matter; children are extremely sensitive to tones, especially from their own mother. She's a disgrace of a parent.

Some people are determined to suggest that someone else did something to her. I've given arguments as to why that is unlikely. People aren't so foolish that they can't understand that there are plenty of bad-minded white people (and others) about.

But, you're jumping to a conclusion without evidence.

I personally have know more black racists that white, and a whole lot more Asian ones, especially Pakistani ones.

But as someone said earlier, "you hear what you want to" and then people give reason condoning such actions.

People are excusing her behaviour. The black woman whom so many are so quick to label as racist, what about her circumstances? A lifetime of racist treatment I wager, and having to listen to that diatribe and be told to go back from whence she came, yet none of you who are so quick to try and come up with 100 possible reasons why the white woman may have been having a bad day and said things that she doesn't mean are prepared to afford the black woman, who made one innocuous comment in retaliation, the same empathy. That says it all really.

Yes, some posters don't seem to realise they are so easily read by what they don't say, or display no interest in. If the black lady had said something racist or unreasonable to the one who's been arrested I'd confirm it. No point in lying. All the liars on the forum have to go away and come back again as somebody else.

I think she means a drunk mad woman out of control on a train. She can see through the mist of indignation I think...

I think best to wait for Missus Kong to explain what she means Frank - the whole pint of this clip is the racist angle; it doesn't follow from that that people aren't equally wound up by drunk, offensive mad non racist women on public transport does it. This was, you have to admit a thankfully rare and blatant outburst of gross public racism.

Seriously, what would she have to say or do to convince you she really was a racist?

I'd genuinely love to know what would convince you.

I believe i've made the case quite clear as to why I don't think she is generally a racist in her normal everyday life.

But as I've stated a few times, those comments are racially orientated.

Do you see the difference in what i'm saying or do you want to push a non existent point?

I think best to wait for Missus Kong to explain what she means Frank - the whole pint of this clip is the racist angle; it doesn't follow from that that people aren't equally wound up by drunk, offensive mad non racist women on public transport does it. This was, you have to admit a thankfully rare and blatant outburst of gross public racism.

I did already, it's on the previous page, I guess you missed it...

It was I agree. I'm not for linching her yet though. I don't know her, or her circumstances..

Archived