'Racist' on the London tram

Its on the BBC website, apparently, she's been detained under the mental health act...

Where does it say this in the BBC website report?

Perhaps there's a secret BBC site only known to yourself?

Croydon-to-Wimbledon racist tram rant accused in court

A woman has appeared in court after a video apparently showing a passenger abusing ethnic minority people on a south London tram was posted online.

The clip, viewed more than two million times since being uploaded to YouTube on Sunday, shows a woman sitting with a child, shouting at fellow passengers.

Emma West, of New Addington, Croydon, was accused of a racially/religiously aggravated intentional harassment.

The 34-year-old was remanded in custody while reports are prepared.

She is next due to appear at Croydon Magistrates' Court on 6 December.

British Transport Police said the YouTube clip was of an incident on the Croydon-to-Wimbledon Tramlink route.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15933829

I can't find a post by anyone named Corker.:huh:

Its gone...I've just been looking. He responded to your rant about she should be boiled in oil, her eyes poked out with pointed sticks and a hot poker rammed up her bottom, or words to that effect, by saying something like, "Isn't mental illness a justified defence" Then a quote from the BBC. Someone else quoted the same thing.

I've just googled "racist woman on a train" and there doesn't appear to be much about it. I read it in the Daily Fail, but can't find that either... There's something afoot...

Its gone...I've just been looking. He responded to your rant about she should be boiled in oil, her eyes poked out with pointed sticks and a hot poker rammed up her bottom, or words to that effect, by saying something like, "Isn't mental illness a justified defence" Then a quote from the BBC. Someone else quoted the same thing.

I've just googled "racist woman on a train" and there doesn't appear to be much about it. I read it in the Daily Fail, but can't find that either... There's something afoot...

How convenient.:suspect:

Away with you and your sick sexual fantasies.

Now you're being silly. Reread my post in response to Halibut's question.

Yes, you made unsubstantiated accusations about people without evidence. Then in defence you said you were just following the evidence.

These aren't just words, they have meanings when strung together!

Yes, you made unsubstantiated accusations about people without evidence. Then in defence you said you were just following the evidence.

These aren't just words, they have meanings when strung together!

I have no idea what you're talking about and you have obviously misunderstood the meaning of my posts.

Archived