'Racist' on the London tram

It was horrible to watch. I felt really sorry for the poor child sitting on her lap. She's been detained for psychiatric reports,

http://www.london24.com/news/transport/update_croydon_tram_racist_rant_woman_appears_in_court_1_1140009

"A British Transport Police spokesman: “She has been remanded in custody for a week and psychiatric reports will be completed in due course. She is due to appear again on Tuesday, December 6.”"

I have no idea what you're talking about and you have obviously misunderstood the meaning of my posts.

No, I see your intent quite clearly.

Maybe the problem is that you don't think through things before you post. Sounds good at the time though, eh?

"A British Transport Police spokesman: “She has been remanded in custody for a week and psychiatric reports will be completed in due course. She is due to appear again on Tuesday, December 6.”"

Which is not the same as claiming that she has been detained under the mental health act.

But is it conceivable that there was other words before the recording started.

And, since you're concluding that nothing was said to provoke her, without any evidence, even though there must have been some form of catalyst, that everyone else must be innocent, why, because she's white, a racist, why?

My Bold.

If you are suggesting that by "some form of catalyst", something must have occurred on the tram, then I disagree strongly.

If this woman was upset at anything so little as a wrong look, she'd have ignored it or took it up with the person involved. She would not have started ranting about all the people in the carriage being black and brown and the state of 'her' Britain.

It's fairly obvious why she and no one else was arrested - she's the one; the only one, who was guilty of an offence.

And where is any mention of white hoods?

It was blatantly obviously not being claimed that the woman in the video mentioned white hoods. It was a reference to the KKK, made by Suffragette1 in response to some people's refusal to accept that it was racist behaviour.

Why not go out and start a riot or something, maybe that will quench your hatred of this woman

You're being rather facetious frankly. If you don't accept that what she said was racist, then I think there's something rather dodgy about you.

No, I see your intent quite clearly.

Maybe the problem is that you don't think through things before you post. Sounds good at the time though, eh?

The evidence is that she is racist. Halibut asked what it would take to convince people that she is racist, I replied a white hood with 2 holes in it. I don't see what is ambiguous about that.

Archived