'Racist' on the London tram

There's no evidence that she's racist, there's evidence that she said a racist thing. There is a massive difference..

What does it take to convince you Frank - would it do it for you if she strung the black woman up and beat her with a stick?

We're having a debate now about who declared she's ill, does this matter, if she is?

Does it matter? What, the whole tram episode, you mean? Of course it does; ill or not it was grossly offensive and unaceptable behaviour that needs dealing with.

The evidence is that she is racist. Halibut asked what it would take to convince people that she is racist, I replied a white hood with 2 holes in it. I don't see what is ambiguous about that.

I never said it was ambiguous, your labelling of people is very clear.

But, as to my discussion with Halibut, do you understand the difference of being a racist and doing something racist.

Even if you say no, that won't change the distinction.

What does it take to convince you Frank - would it do it for you if she strung the black woman up and beat her with a stick?

No it would help if I knew a little more about the case. Don't you believe in someone having the right to have a defence?

You've seen a 2 minute film, with no background or information about the woman. I feel its me that's being reasonable and fair minded...

Praise the Lord..Thanks..

Can you see this inSufferable1 ?

Err ... I remembered that (She has been remanded in custody for a week and psychiatric reports) without it being dredged up. I assume you were wanting something conclusive to justify your plentiful claims that your racial unfortunate was mentally ill. A Spooks said about the 'evidence' to support his claim: "weak". :roll:

Very weak.

Archived