'Racist' on the London tram

Does it matter? What, the whole tram episode, you mean? Of course it does; ill or not it was grossly offensive and unaceptable behaviour that needs dealing with.

And what is being constantly overlooked, is utterly horrible for the non-whites on there, who were going about their everyday business. Why should people have to be subjected to this crap? No one gives them a second thought or a moment's empathy or sympathy.

I never said it was ambiguous, your labelling of people is very clear.

But, as to my discussion with Halibut, do you understand the difference of being a racist and doing something racist.

Even if you say no, that won't change the distinction.

Do people who aren't racists go around saying racist things?

Can't say I've ever come across that...

I never said it was ambiguous, your labelling of people is very clear.

But, as to my discussion with Halibut, do you understand the difference of being a racist and doing something racist.

Even if you say no, that won't change the distinction.

Its a difficult fact for some to grasp. Its a little like saying someone who never does a racist thing can't be racist...

It was blatantly obviously not being claimed that the woman in the video mentioned white hoods. It was a reference to the KKK, made by Suffragette1 in response to some people's refusal to accept that it was racist behaviour.

You're being rather facetious frankly. If you don't accept that what she said was racist, then I think there's something rather dodgy about you.

As I explained earlier... Your typical lack of understanding is rather boring, i'm sorry you don't understand what i'm differentiating and that i'm not extrapolating the same conclusions as yours as fact. But then again i'd say i'm fair minded and not a closed up old bigot like you.

There's no evidence that she's racist, there's evidence that she said lots of a racist things. There is a massive difference..

Corrected that for you.

Woman: What has this country come to? A load of black people and a load of f***ing Polish?

You ain't English. You ain't English either. None of you are f***ing English. Get back to your own...

D'you know what? Sort out your own countries, don't come and do mine.

Britain is nothing now. Britain's f*** all. My Britain's f*** all now. My British is f*** all.

Woman traveller: Excuse me dear, there are little kids round the tram.

Woman: Yeah, it's fine. I've got a little kid here.

Woman traveller: Have respect, yeah?

Woman: Have respect too. I've got a little boy here.

Woman traveller: Well get off the tram then.

Woman: F*** you

Woman traveller: Someone needs to throw you off.

Woman: Really.

Woman traveller: Yes.

Woman: I dare you, I f***ing dare you.

Woman traveller: Just watch your language, man.

Woman: Don't watch my language. Go back to where you come from. Go back to f***ing Nigrafrica. Just f***ing go back.

Woman traveller: If we don't come here you guys don't want to work. We have to do the work for you.

Woman: Really? I work. I work. I work. This is my British country. Until they let you lot come over.

Woman traveller: So what if it's your British country?

Woman: So what? It's my British country. You ain't British. You ain't British.

Woman traveller: Yes I am.

Woman: You ain't f***ing British. F*** off. You ain't British you're black.

(sounds like a kid starts crying)

Woman: Where do you come from? Where do you come from?

A second woman traveller gets involved: Now you're f***ing waking my baby up so d'you wanna shut your mouth?

Woman 1: Where's she come from?

Woman traveller 2: Look, ssh, cos now you're waking my baby up. I'm English. What have you got to say to me? F*** all. Now shut your mouth.

Woman: Shut your face.

Woman traveller 2: No I won't shut my face.

Woman: Someone's got to talk up for these lot. Look the whole f***ing tram (pointing), look at 'em.

Woman travller 2: No, it ain't.

Woman: It's all black and f***ing brown people

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/28/woman-arrested-over-racist-rant-in-my-tram-experience-youtube-video-115875-23595377/#ixzz1f8enrRNm

Do people who aren't racists go around saying racist things?

Can't say I've ever come across that...

So you have never said anything you didn't mean.

What was I told about what you said a while back... it was bad and you and BF did a lot of back tracking, maybe i'll have to ask tomorrow, but you're a hypocrite.

It's hardly surprising, it's a very emotive topic, especially for people who have been subjected to racism.

It's a nutter on a tram. It's only news because of the video facility on phones and the viral nature of the internet. God help us if this is the future of news.

You can go and see your own public transport nutter any day of the week.

Archived