'Racist' on the London tram

Assuming that London Transport is anything like other transport authorities, there will be onboard cameras in the trams. They will certainly have their own footage from before, during and after the YouTube clip. LT police will present it at the woman's hearing on 06.12.

I predict that some one will resurrect this thread on time.

Never had any rowing neighbours having a domestic then... LOL, grow up and stop fitting everything into a nice little package, this is the real world with real people being subjected to the stigmas and dogmas of life, and yes that goes each and every way.

What's that to do with anything?

Am example of the smallest thing I could think of that might set of a troublemaker.

She didn't freak. She went on a cowardly tirade of abuse to people in general on the tram because having her kid with her, she thought she'd get away with it. Being in the presence of people she dislikes triggered it in my opinion. People have been victims of racist murders after doing precisely NOTHING to their killers.

Whoa, jumping from nothing to something extreme, how angry and upset are you about this. Are you having an episode, are you responsible for your actions and accusations? Are you calling her a racist murderer now?

One thing you, Halibut and Suffragette are not is a psychologist, never mind a cynical one. More like disgruntled armchair bigots who blame everybody else for your own misgivings.

Good night!

IThere's a man, a vile hateful creature. He hates all Pakistani people. He blames them for all the ills in the world. He want them all dead. But, he fears saying anything because he'll lose his job and be imprisoned. So he keeps them all to himself and never mentions a thing, to anyone, ever. His thoughts remain private.

Is he racist?

Yes he is.

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. Its not evidence of her being racist. Its evidence of her saying racist things. Right I'll try to explain in a simple manner. Sorry I'll try to explain in a very simple manner..

There's a man, a vile hateful creature. He hates all Pakistani people. He blames them for all the ills in the world. He want them all dead. But, he fears saying anything because he'll lose his job and be imprisoned. So he keeps them all to himself and never mentions a thing, to anyone, ever. His thoughts remain private.

Is he racist?

Yes he is because he hates people of a certain race (Pakistani's).

You need to read up about racism to get a better understanding instead of following your what is acceptable definition.

Archived