'Racist' on the London tram

Halibut and Suffragette are not is a psychologist, never mind a cynical one. More like disgruntled armchair bigots who blame everybody else for your own misgivings.

Good night!

Could you expand upon this please? What are my misgivings and who am I blaming them on? Thanks.

Yes he is.

Yes he is because he hates people of a certain race (Pakistani's).

You need to read up about racism to get a better understanding instead of following your what is acceptable definition.

Agreed. Of course he's racist. However, just because he does not mouth off about it or commit racist acts does not mean that he isn't. And those who do mouth off and commit racist acts are racist by virtue of their actions. Unless we're talking about some kind of Patty Hearst Stockholm syndrome situation.

Agreed. Of course he's racist. However, just because he does not mouth off about it or commit racist acts does not mean that he isn't. And those who do mouth off and commit racist acts are racist by virtue of their actions. Unless we're talking about some kind of Patty Hearst Stockholm syndrome situation.

You can't have it both ways...

I'll further evidence this by saying...I don't like black people... There I said a racist thing, but I'm not racist..

That things sometimes get very heated and people say things that they don't necessarily mean. You are so obsessed with your melanin defence league posture you cannot seem to grasp that this is possible.

I've had heated arguments. Sometimes with people from other countries and/or with "coloured" skin. It never occurred to me to use that as a reason as to why I did not agree with their viewpoint.

That things sometimes get very heated and people say things that they don't necessarily mean. You are so obsessed with your melanin defence league posture you cannot seem to grasp that this is possible.

I've already acknowledged that fact and qualified it by saying that there is a world of difference between a sustained rant and a saying things that one does not mean when under attack and/or in the heat of the moment.

Archived