'Racist' on the London tram

Well then can someone who does say racist things not be a racist?

If your refering to what the black women said she never mentions colour or race but says you lot meaning british who don't work as they are better off on benefits so the immigrants fill the demand.

That things sometimes get very heated and people say things that they don't necessarily mean. You are so obsessed with your melanin defence league posture you cannot seem to grasp that this is possible.

Course I know that it's possible, I wasn't born yesterday AJ. I just don't buy it that people who aren't racist tell black people to eff off back to Nigrafrica.

You can't have it both ways...

I'll further evidence this by saying...I don't like black people... There I said a racist thing, but I'm not racist..

Yes I can because the two are different. Thought processes lead to action, unless there are mental health reasons for it not to or the person genuinely has no choice.

I've already acknowledged that fact and qualified it by saying that there is a world of difference between a sustained rant and a saying things that one does not mean when under attack and/or in the heat of the moment.

We don't know the circumstances yet...She may have been mugged by a gang of black youths earlier in the day and still be very angry about it..

We don't know the circumstances yet...She may have been mugged by a gang of black youths earlier in the day and still be very angry about it..

Or maybe she's just racist. Just a thought. And even if she were mugged by a gang of black youths that does not exonerate her. I'm sure that she would have yelled 'you're all mugging b*******' or some such.

Archived