'Racist' on the London tram

We don't know the circumstances yet...She may have been mugged by a gang of black youths earlier in the day and still be very angry about it..

Oh pleeese, why are you making excuses for her? If that is the case (highly unlikely) then I'm sure her defence will use it in mitigation before sentence.

Or maybe she's just racist. Just a thought. And even if she were mugged by a gang of black youths that does not exonerate her. I'm sure that she would have yelled 'you're all mugging b*******' or some such.

I'm quite willing to admit that she could be a racist. Or perhaps she has a black boyfriend who's dumped her and she angry at him, and this is how she expresses her anger.

I just pray that if I'm ever up before a judge on such a charge you lot aren't on the jury. You'll just read The Sun and not bother with the evidence...:huh::hihi:

Whoa, jumping from nothing to something extreme, how angry and upset are you about this. Are you having an episode, are you responsible for your actions and accusations? Are you calling her a racist murderer now?

I didn't call her a racist murderer. I sure you can actually read if you try.

One thing you, Halibut and Suffragette are not is a psychologist, never mind a cynical one. More like disgruntled armchair bigots who blame everybody else for your own misgivings.

Good night!

My bold. Well, no .. but we might be three psychologists.

Would that have made her behaviour acceptable Frank?

It has been argued that the black woman was justified in her response because she has been provoked? By someone..:suspect:

I don't think it is justified if she has been provoked. But any sentencing should take into account the circumstances..That's what I've been saying all along..

Archived