'Racist' on the London tram

It has been argued that the black woman was justified in her response because she has been provoked? By someone..:suspect:

I don't think it is justified if she has been provoked. But any sentencing should take into account the circumstances..That's what I've been saying all along..

Yeah, Frank. I'll remind you of that next time we're discussing someone a few shades darker.

Seeing her treatment thus far is pushing me further right. Am I being radicalised?

I don't know, zacks... From the comments I have read from you, further back in this thread, you make Attila the Hun look like a social worker. I doubt that you could be any further right without falling off the edge.

Why are you persisting with this mentally ill line? Where is your evidence that she is mentally ill? Unless mentally ill and racism are synonymous. Hmmmm *ponders*

I would have said "mentally deficient and racist" went together, if it was not a slur on people who have mental deficiencies!

Archived