Molly's, Norfolk Row.

gularscute

It has very much gone. While it may have had a nice atmosphere for customers it had a terrible one for the staff who worked there. So much so in fact, the owner is currently being taken to court as a result of his appalling treatment of said staff.

Allegedly!

• 1 month later...
I'd try Gusto if I were you. It's certainly not a "generic" Italian. Quite the opposite actually. It's one of the best eateries in this city.

Agreed. It is very good. It's far from a generic Italian too. It's a good independent and one worthy of a trip.

Agreed. It is very good. It's far from a generic Italian too. It's a good independent and one worthy of a trip.

I do think that it's a shame they stopped doing the little snacks and sandwiches that they used to have at the other place on George Street though.

You could pop in there for a slice of home-made pizza, or a ciabatta/foccacia roll with chicken, pesto and peppers, drink beautiful Italian coffee and read the papers.

The new place is more formal and the snack menu has gone. It's a case of sit down and dine.

I still go there, but for different reasons now - and not so often as I did before. It's always busy though so they must be doing well.

Archived