Where/how did the Royals acquire their wealth?

An argument from business then, you're a business man.

One day you go into work find out that your chief driver, Bob, has died in the night. Wondering what to do next, you see a 10 year old blind boy come into the room. "I'm Bob's son, Bob II."

"Really? What do you want?"

"I'm here to start work. I inherit the driver's seat when my father died," he tells you.

"But you're not qualified, and you don't know anything about driving. You're not suited to the job, you can't even see the road."

"Well ... I've inherited the job, it is mine," he tells you.

This is a good system?

It is a crazy analogy as there have been several blind monarchs in the past who have done marvellous work for their country such as Queen Sybil of Denmark.Milton wrote his best lines and was heralded as the King of Poets.David Blunkett was able to drive both the police and the teachers(mad) when in the cabinet.

It is a crazy analogy as there have been several blind monarchs in the past who have done marvellous work for their country such as Queen Sybil of Denmark.Milton wrote his best lines and was heralded as the King of Poets.David Blunkett was able to drive both the police and the teachers(mad) when in the cabinet.

Yeah I thought it was good when Blunkett came out!

It's a metaphor for someone inheriting a job without merit.

But you knew that. :)

I thought it was allegorical rather than metaphysical in essence but I now SEE the point made.I dont think being a monarch is a job but a duty to the public.Someone has to undertake this awesome task.

Archived