Sacked whilst on the sick

Are you saying that only people who've been sacked can comment on the law governing it? :huh:

All I'm saying is nothing is set in stone. We dont have a constitution, remember ??

I have not been sacked, I got involved in this cause :- [a] to prove that disabled people still have value and to stop employers getting rid of relatively high paid staff and replacing them with new agency staff, usually from eastern europe.

A few of us have tested this law,and in most cases it dosent stick. If you accept it and let them get away with it then you get what you deserve.

Cameron and his cronies are going to try more changes to the law to make it easier to get rid of people, what else would we expect ftom a Tory ??? Usually its so they can be replaced with cheaper migrant workers. These migrants are good workers, usually well educated, many are graduates but they are willing to work for peanuts. The Torys always have a hidden agenda.

If last summers riots worried Mr Cameron then I reckon next summer will terrify him, a load more unemployed to join in.....

The law is what it is now. It can be changed for sure, but we aren't talking about that, we're talking about the current situation, which is declarative.

This isn't actually anything to do with disability of course, you threw that in as a red herring suggesting that disabled people actually get additional protection from being sacked compared to non disabled people, that isn't true.

Which law have you tested? People can be sacked without reason or warning until they've logged sufficient time to be protected. There is no question about that, and no way a tribunal can alter it.

The law is what it is now. It can be changed for sure, but we aren't talking about that, we're talking about the current situation, which is declarative.

This isn't actually anything to do with disability of course, you threw that in as a red herring suggesting that disabled people actually get additional protection from being sacked compared to non disabled people, that isn't true.

Which law have you tested? People can be sacked without reason or warning until they've logged sufficient time to be protected. There is no question about that, and no way a tribunal can alter it.

Go get a life, stop talking crap, get some actual experience. Have seen other rubbish you have posted. [Trains doing 100 mph 1foot apart :loopy:]

Thats it !!!!! I have sussed you. YOU ARE A TRAINSPOTTER !!!!!! :hihi::hihi:

Care to actually show some proof that I'm wrong? Or did you think your rant would be enough?

Go back to trainspotting, I've got some living to do, places to see, PEOPLE TO ANNOY :) May even buy an anorak and try it myself.

The 1 ft apart trains are impossible, track movement, expansion/contraction, side winds and a load more variables wouldn't allow it, only in a controlled environment. The roadway on the Humber Bridge sways 4ft either way [and thats from BBC tv, bridge engineer talking to Fred Dibnah]

You mean you have no proof, fair enough. You'll excuse me for not taking you at your word.

I've given you the minimum clearance on the appropriate thread, are you now an expert train engineer as well as legal eagle?

I've really no idea what a bridge has to do with this?

• 1 month later...

Archived