Bit of wedding audience research..

MODS im not advertising..just need some research from Bride & Grooms

1. If you had the chance would you hire an event photographer for the evening do, that provided a mobile studio for paying guests to buy prints, would you?

2. How much would you want to pay for their attendance?

3. Is it important to advertise at wedding fayres?

4. Would you prefer the shots to be formal or informal?

cheers guys!

1. I didn't go for it when we got married, but I've since seen a few wedding 'photobooths' and they look great fun. Also, my friend did this for a 30th Birthday, with people buying prints, and it worked out great.

2. Not familiar with current going rates - £500 maybe?

3. Yes, I think so. The sort of people wanting all the bells & whistles at their wedding will be the sort of people to go to wedding fayres for ideas.

4. I like the silly ones - with fancy dress props :)

From someone who hates their pics being taken I personally find it very expensive for wedding photographers, I have received several quotes with the highest being £2400 and the least being £450! How can it vary that much is my question?

All the photographers that I received quotes from were picked up at wedding fayres then researched on internet,

I went to a wedding with a photo booth and hardly anyone used it, the bride didnt pay for it as it was an offer but she had to pay extra if she wanted any of the pics, all of her pics were placed on a website and all guests had a password to access the pics then purchase if wanted through the internet!

For my pics I am having an informal pre wedding shoot, then having a mixture on the day!

Archived