MAN FLU! help!

Whats the best remedy for man flu? i'm not well:(

I HOPE YOU'RE WEARING SOMe kind of protection (facial) whilst sat at your computer! Whilst I have every sympathy for you, man flu is highly contagious and can easily be passed on through the interweave. The last thing I want is another computer virus! I've only just got rid of Caps Lock syndrome. :)

I HOPE YOU'RE WEARING SOMe kind of protection (facial) whilst sat at your computer! Whilst I have every sympathy for you, man flu is highly contagious and can easily be passed on through the interweave. The last thing I want is another computer virus! I've only just got rid of Caps Lock syndrome. :)

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

just had the doctor round, he told me that man flu is probably the worst illness there is! worse than labour pains, (his words not mine):hihi:
hope you're still in the Land of the Living.:)

hope you did'nt catch anything from him.:hihi:

Archived