Christian worker loses her job after being 'targeted' by Islamic extremists

A Christian worker has launched a landmark legal action after she lost her job when she blew the whistle on what she says was a campaign of "race hate" by fundamentalist Muslims.

Nohad Halawi, who worked at Heathrow Airport, is suing her former employers for unfair dismissal, claiming that she and other Christian staff at the airport were victims of systematic harassment because of their religion.

She claims that she was told that she would go to Hell for her religion, that Jews were responsible for the September 11th terror attacks, and that a friend was reduced to tears having been bullied for wearing a cross.

Mrs Halawi, who came to Britain from Lebanon in 1977, worked in the duty-free section as a perfume saleswoman of the airport for 13 years but was dismissed in July.

Her case is being supported by the Christian Legal Centre, who say it raises important legal issues and also questions over whether Muslims and Christians are treated differently by employers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8917675/Christian-worker-loses-her-job-after-being-targeted-by-Islamic-extremists.html

Much easier to sack the Christian lady than a bunch of angry Muslim males who will cause trouble, eh?

Sickening.

What the hell has happened to this country? Muslims lauding it up in our airports, harassing their colleagues for not being Muslims? may as well just pack our things and hand the country over to them.

I've just polished my crystal ball and can now see through the mist....

What is it I see, its becoming clear now....yes....I see....nobody, none of the usual suspects or their grovelling mates obsessed with shouting "racist" and "bigot" will be commenting on this I feel.......

Oh, its faded now....the image is blurred but getting better again, oh one or two of the pseudo intellectuals are wandering into view. Their Afghan coats visible and their sandals audible.....Yes they are here now...I can't quite hear what they're mumbling as they chew a lentil burger.....It sounds something like BS and denial.....yes it is....its BS and denial.....

I've just polished my crystal ball and can now see through the mist....

What is it I see, its becoming clear now....yes....I see....nobody, none of the usual suspects or their grovelling mates obsessed with shouting "racist" and "bigot" will be commenting on this I feel.......

Oh, its faded now....the image is blurred but getting better again, oh one or two of the pseudo intellectuals are wandering into view. Their Afghan coats visible and their sandals audible.....Yes they are here now...I can't quite hear what they're mumbling as they chew a lentil burger.....It sounds something like BS and denial.....yes it is....its BS and denial.....

My Bold=

Bs and denial is what you were doing on the racist tram passenger thread last night. :hihi:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8917675/Christian-worker-loses-her-job-after-being-targeted-by-Islamic-extremists.html

Much easier to sack the Christian lady than a bunch of angry Muslim males who will cause trouble, eh?

Sickening.

What the hell has happened to this country? Muslims lauding it up in our airports, harassing their colleagues for not being Muslims? may as well just pack our things and hand the country over to them.

Muslims are taught that Christians and Jewish people are to be respected and are people of the book. Well this is what I was taught. We pray to the one god.

If this has been said and done, I hope she wins her case.

These Muslims come across as ignorant of their own religion!

Archived