Jesus was Jewish, so God must be Jewish

Who desires an 'unearthly' leader? what do you mean by that?

What are you on about? We are not just extremely like apes we are apes. The other apes such as chimpanzees are like us in ways so much more profound than appearance. I'm astonished that you could make such a suggestion!

Human beings are like every other animal on this planet, more than that, we know that we are related to every other animal on this planet, some rather closely. They are all our distant cousins, you've got it completely backwards.

We may have the same DNA, but we are miles ahead of animals.

We are speaking via electronic means.

What animal can do that?

do what, Grahame? dear me, that comment was so obtuse as to be a curve!

Like I said I should stop digging or people might find out about Salman Rushdie and the fatwā that was issued against him for writing about Allah's three daughters. One reason I am a Christian is because as far as Jesus being a Jew is concerned Christianity rises above politics and although people who follow the teaching of Mohammed sometimes become human bombs Jesus said not to murder and it is this lack of aggression that I like.

Archived