Jesus was Jewish, so God must be Jewish

God does not need a creator because by definition He is not created; He is eternal. He is the One who brought time, space, and matter into existence. Since the concept of causality deals with space, time, and matter, and since God is the one who brought space, time, and matter into existence, the concept of causality does not apply to God since it is something related to the reality of space, time, and matter. Since God is before space, time, and matter, the issue of causality does not apply to Him.

How do you KNOW this for definite? If it's because you read it in the bible, how do you know it's correct?

We may have the same DNA, but we are miles ahead of animals.

We are speaking via electronic means.

What animal can do that?

Chimps can by pressing buzzers to answer questions, they can also learn sign language and have full conversations with humans.

I can't be sure but I think I also saw dolphins activating switches with their noses to communicate. To a lesser extant you could say that rats can do this, although it's not really communicating - they just press a buzzer to get some food.

Man created God.

Early clerics were dyslexic...

...They've fooled the world ever since.

So are you saying that Nam created Dog? :suspect::hihi:

Jesus said not to murder and it is this lack of aggression that I like.

Apart from when you said that I should be shot (in another thread).

God does not need a creator because by definition He is not created

You cannot define an object into existence by attributing eternality to it.

If you could, then I could say that the Universe does not need a creator because by definition it was not created; and we wouldn't need to invoke God to explain it.

You cannot define an object into existence by attributing eternality to it.

If you could, then I could say that the Universe does not need a creator because by definition it was not created; and we wouldn't need to invoke God to explain it.

That is what atheists say.

Archived