Jesus was Jewish, so God must be Jewish

I think I will have to write to the BBC and tell them their programs are more boring than Agbus. :D:D:D:D

Why are you still not responding to the direct question I asked you on page 20

Or is your failure fear of being exposed as a user with two accounts on here (not something the admins like)?

What is God? It doesn't exist; I could make another word up like msjudh it must also exist because it doesn't need a cause.

There you are even things that don't need a cause get created, in this case by you. You created it. You are the creator.

Look at the stars in the sky at night. If you think hard enough you will understand why our universe didn't always exist, it had a starting point.

Whether there was something else (that's not our universe) before the big bang would be pretty hard to determine simply because it is impossible to get observations for that.

Since the universe is everything that exists anything before the big bang was still the universe, just in a different state.

Archived