Jesus was Jewish, so God must be Jewish

That assumption leads to a logical contradiction. We worked that out seven centuries ago, and yet you continue to be ignorant of such basic arguments.

I am glad you accept the universe needed a first cause. So what was it?

Like I said I should stop digging or people might find out about Salman Rushdie and the fatwā that was issued against him for writing about Allah's three daughters. One reason I am a Christian is because as far as Jesus being a Jew is concerned Christianity rises above politics and although people who follow the teaching of Mohammed sometimes become human bombs Jesus said not to murder and it is this lack of aggression that I like.

ok, Grahame... so which bit of the post I made, above, refuting your comments about these supposed "daughters of Allah" did you not understand?

And seeing as you bring up the thinwa ( ;) )against Rushdie, I'll answer that point, too:-

Why did the "thinwa" get issued against him? Now, come on grahame, an shock-horror, because certain sectors of Muslim society were offended that Rushdies book implied the stories about the daughters were canon.

It was a bit like, I suppose the ruckus about the film "The Last Temptation Of Christ" being considered as highly offensive to Christians by portraying Jesus as not dying on the cross, but marrying Mary Magdalene, and having a normal life with children etc, instead.

Archived