Jesus was Jewish, so God must be Jewish

I appreciate that but it still doesn't change the fact that all the Men of God were 'Muslims' (even if that particular term came after).

I'm sorry but you don't.

Jesus never said what you allege (him to have said).

What am I supposed to have said?

As mentioned, 'Muslim = one who submits to God'.

When one talks of submission to God, it means accepting His Laws (and His Words).

With respect, the Catholics and Protestants are not 'Muslims' (since they refuse to accept what God has Said via His Final Revelation: the Quran).

I have a question for you. If today's Jews/Catholics etc are not muslims per your interpretation what do you believe about those who were around before the Quran?.

I'm not a religious person but some people do get a lot of comfort from it...So fair play to them. I wonder what its all about, this world, but can't get my head around it. There must be some higher form of life. But what is it? I'm a budding Scientologist I think...:D

God can do anything He Wishes, but it's beneath His Dignity to lower Himself to that of His creation.

Says you, but not god. And then it just throws up the inventible for ad infinitum, if god is omnipotent then it can put himself on the level of his creation, without loosing his dignity. It's the perks of being omnipotent... and if he can't, ipso facto he's not omnipotent.

Second question.

How did a virgin give birth.

This did my head in at school. We did RE lessons.

I also had Physics, chemistry and BIOLOGY lessons.

It also made my life clearer. It's a story. Nothing more.

Jesus, God, prove me wrong.

Don't tell me I'm wrong. 'Prove', to me, 'you' are right . . . . .

Jesus was indeed Jewish :) & middle eastern.

He was not the son of God It really irritates me when people say he is. God cannot have a son/daughter/mum/dad/uncle/aunt etc.

No he was not the son in that sense.

But he was god made man.

This idea, like the muslim idea of submission did not come about while centuries later, when they were consolidating their position.

It is called The Holy Trinty.

Et Nominae Patri, et Filius, et Spiritus Sanctus, if I remember correctly.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

God, Man and Soul.

Archived