I'd just like to share something with the speeding driver.

The one who just almost killed my daughter whilst she was getting out of the car. The moron who the handbraked his chav charriot and almost got her again coming back but instead took several layers of paint from the car on the opposite side of the road.

Shes in tears.

Shes **** scared and you need to grow up.

The one who just almost killed my daughter whilst she was getting out of the car. The moron who the handbraked his chav charriot and almost got her again coming back but instead took several layers of paint from the car on the opposite side of the road.

Shes in tears.

Shes **** scared and you need to grow up.

That video clip should be compulsary viewing as part of the Driving theory test.

Why on earth would they do that? Theory tests should be based on facts and figures, not emotive amateurish videos designed to pull on the heartstrings.

I drive for a living. I've seen incidents like that happen.

Facts and figures, don't make my aris laugh.

That **** happens every day.

Make people aware they are driving a lethal weapon !!

If your child had been in one of those incidents,

would you call in amateurish ?

I think not !!

God help your heartstrings !!

I drive for a living. I've seen incidents like that happen.

Facts and figures, don't make my aris laugh.

That **** happens every day.

Make people aware they are driving a lethal weapon !!

If your child had been in one of those incidents,

would you call in amateurish ?

I think not !!

God help your heartstrings !!

Yes would still be an amateurish video.

I agree, all pedestrians should be made to watch that video. They will then think twice about stepping into the road without looking.
Couldn't agree more. If a car mounts the pavement or hits somebody on a crossing, then the driver deserves the full weight of the law dropping on his or her head.

If a pedestrian strays into the road and into the path of a car away from a crossing, it should automatically be the pedestrians' fault, with no possibility of penalty for the driver, and payment for damage to the car being the responsibility of the pedestrian (or their estate). Pavements are for pedestrians, roads are for cars.

I think the video is powerfully dramatic but it would have no effect on people that drive at speed or without consideration. I see no reason to incorporate it in a theory test as it would likely unnerve learners as opposed to get a message across. Driving within the law goes hand in hand with obtaining a licence anyway.

Archived