Clarkson's latest 'joke'

It is more popular now than in its first incarnation which got axed for being too boring.

It IS getting less popular tho. I still occasionally watch the old ones on Dave and find them far more entertaining than the last couple of series.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1237565/Top-Gear-boss-admits-turning-presenters-cartoon-characters-ratings-plummet.html

(Sorry for posting a Daily Mail link, but at least it's not about immigration ;) )

BREAKING NEWS:Unison is taking urgent legal advice over "appalling" comments made by Jeremy Clarkson on strikers.

:roll:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15977813

Just heard this on the radio.

In my view its totally the wrong thing to do.

As I said before, let him make his stupid idiotic jokes, but you deal with it by being able to open criticise him rather than trying to sue him.

It IS getting less popular tho. I still occasionally watch the old ones on Dave and find them far more entertaining than the last couple of series.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1237565/Top-Gear-boss-admits-turning-presenters-cartoon-characters-ratings-plummet.html

(Sorry for posting a Daily Mail link, but at least it's not about immigration ;) )

True but that article is 2 years old and Top Gear is still watched.

Their specials tend to be rather good still.

They are in India for this years Xmas special should be good.

I know top gear got a bit rusty in the end but it used to be a motoring show about cars that would show you new models and explain things like mpg and service things road tests things people wanted to know about cars.

I know top gear got a bit rusty in the end but it used to be a motoring show about cars that would show you new models and explain things like mpg and service things road tests things people wanted to know about cars.

Now its just about 3 middle aged men farting about and emphasising words in the middle of sentences.:hihi:

Frank Im not a violent person as rule but he has one of them faces that you just want to punch in, and that annoying voice that gets me going as well, basically I just don't like him.

I reckon you've got a bit of a crush on him. Aint you? go on admit it..:hihi::love:

Yeah but they got boring as there is really nothing special with most run of the mill new cars.

Lately they have done some more car reviews though but for in depth car reviews you can just get the magazine or read the website.