Clarkson's latest 'joke'

Oh for pity's sake get some perspective people. If the Prime Minister had said it I could understand people being angry, but this is Jeremy Clarkson. This is what he does!

Does nobody remember his infamous "All Lorry Drivers murder prostitutes" 'joke'? We had people up in arms then asking for him to be sacked and he wasn't.

Forget about it and move on. He's being deliberatly controversial as he has a new book/DVD out, and he's a complete Marmite character who you love or hate, who puts this sort of thing on to get exposure.

Oh for pity's sake get some perspective people. If the Prime Minister had said it I could understand people being angry, but this is Jeremy Clarkson. This is what he does!

Does nobody remember his infamous "All Lorry Drivers murder prostitutes" 'joke'? We had people up in arms then asking for him to be sacked and he wasn't.

Forget about it and move on. He's being deliberatly controversial as he has a new book/DVD out, and he's a complete Marmite character who you love or hate, who puts this sort of thing on to get exposure.

True not sure why people are surprised really.

Hopefully the full show will get on iPlayer because letting a 15 second clip go round doesn't show everything he actually said though.

True not sure why people are surprised really.

Hopefully the full show will get on iPlayer because letting a 15 second clip go round doesn't show everything he actually said though.

IMHO it has done a lot of good. It has actually brought the debate to the public who are getting a chance to hear folks discussing public sector pensions, rather than politicians and union leaders who have a vested interest in peddaling their own spin.

IMHO it has done a lot of good. It has actually brought the debate to the public who are getting a chance to hear folks discussing public sector pensions, rather than politicians and union leaders who have a vested interest in peddaling their own spin.

Well maybe I guess but he did start the interview saying he was in support of the strikers though.

Its sparked more of a debate about him really rather than the strikers I think.