Clarkson's latest 'joke'

BREAKING NEWS:Unison is taking urgent legal advice over "appalling" comments made by Jeremy Clarkson on strikers.

:roll:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15977813

now that did make me laugh-bloomin unison!!:loopy:

Ps 5000 complaints out of how many viewers? Either no one watched it or not that many people complained.

I think he is funny and I laughed at the comment as it is a joke-he isn't advocating murder. People need to get some hobbies!

Edited by llamatron

The buffoon is paid £1,000,000 a year out of our TV licence.

Does anyone ever watch his programme?

The last time I saw it , it was absolute tripe.

Grown men behaving like giggling school children, and no entertainment at all.

That little chap is an absolute creep, and the less said about the long haired guy the better.

The man himself is just a loudmouthed bullying nonentity, we all know one from the local, or our workplace.

Everyone laughs when he is there.

But as soon as he is gone, we say, what a pillock.

Jeez! ... I knew someone would start a whinge thread about this! It's Jeremy Clarkson for Gods sake! ... people love him for his outrageous comments and expect him to make them ... hardly outrageous whatsoever as he was plainly joking and trying to make people with a sense of humour smile.

I already made such a comment about the strikers to my G/F a couple of days ago when she was discussing with me if she should have the day off (except I mentioned hydrochloric acid) ... no problem ... it was a joke! Just the same as those good for nothing wastrels outside the Cathedral ... nail them to a cross for their beliefs! It's called a joke and no malice is meant whatsoever! Get a life! :)

I have got a life. Jeremy Clarkson is unfunny.

Edited by dacrlit

That little chap is an absolute creep, and the less said about the long haired guy the better.

The man himself is just a loudmouthed bullying nonentity, we all know one from the local, or our workplace.

But he still earns considerably more then you :lol:

better than 90% of the other tripe!

He has built Top Gear up to be an exportable show that the Beeb are now making money out of globally.

He has built Top Gear up to be an exportable show that the Beeb are now making money out of globally.
Yes, but he's not left wing, he speaks his mind and he makes a few quid - which in some eyes make him a bit of an anti-Christ.

Sick jokes are ones thing, being cheerfully delighted at somebody's death is something else.
They get all hateful about somebody making a joke - a thoughtless one perhaps, but a joke.

Then they compare their own, deeply vitriolic hatreds to somebody else's humorous comment. :loopy:

This is very true. Not only is the programme sold around the world and has some of the largest viewing figures in the world, the format has also been franchised and similar series are now filmed in other countries who pay the BBC for the privilege.